My talks are energizing, thought provoking and transforming. They come from my heart and are expressions of my authentic experiences and real life learning. My intention is to inspire broader perspectives and deeper insights, and catalyze awareness, visions and purpose in action.
I customize my speeches for each audience, their unique nature, needs and aspirations. Through prior dialogue I will ensure my familiarity with your organization and your theme and objectives for the event. We will identify together the optimal approach and content to maximize the benefits for the audience. My intention is to stand by your purpose and by your vision, empower the capacity and growth of your teams or community, and support the success of your cause and the impact of your endeavors.
My passion is to speak to people who seek inspired transformation and meaningful evolution, expansive thinking and visionary creative solutions, valuable causes and generosity in action. I am very experienced and comfortable talking both to large and small audiences, from diversity of cultures, backgrounds and professions. I’ve spoken extensively in different countries around the world and in variety of events and settings. I reach for the authentic core in people, and seek to inspire their own clarity of purpose, creative capacity and personal growth.
Here are some examples of my topics of choice:
- Inner Purpose Catalysts – Creating From The Inside Out
- Reaching Hearts, Transforming Mindsets, Inspiring Change
- The Power of Purpose – The Wisdom of Authenticity
- The Strategic Value of Transformative Thinking and Creative Intuition
- The Inner Life of a Message – What Lights It Up?
- What Drives You the Deepest Takes You the Furthest – Core Passions, Virtues, Values and Lessons
- The Inner Life of Generosity – When The Heart Walks The Talk
- Navigating The Sea of Challenges – The Purpose GPS
What people say about my public speaking:
“Yoram is an exceptional communicator for anything that he believes in. Inspiring public speaking and the ability to help people create their visions and strategies, are the tip of the iceberg of this remarkably talented individual.”
– Timothy Gallwey, founder of The Inner Game, author of The Inner Game Of Tennis, The Inner Game Of Golf, The Inner Game of Work and the Inner Game eCoach
“Yoram is an extraordinarily articulate and charismatic manager and leader, an inspiring speaker and a truly innovative thinker. He models the behavior he expects from others, and is continuously learning and growing as a professional and as a person. I’ve watched him build global teams of extreme diversity, from a variety of countries and cultures, while aligning and motivating them to produce great results. Yoram has a truly global mindset – an essential characteristic for a 21st century leader.”
– Erika Andersen, founder of Proteus International, business thinker and leadership mentor, author of Being Strategic and of Leading So People Will Follow
“Over the years I’ve had the pleasure of listening to Yoram speak to large audiences where you could have heard a pin drop because of the skillful way in which he draws you in and keeps you on the edge of your seat listening to every word. He has a calming nature and solid presence that is truly an expression of his authentic self. His writing demonstrates his storytelling ability to capture your attention, inspire and move you, and is not simply limited to his public speaking. Yoram is a perfect example of someone who lives his calling and can motivate others to cultivate their own personal power.”
– Pamela Miles, Personal and Business development professional at Pamela Miles LLC
“Yoram is a highly inspirational speaker and outstanding motivator. He is above all genuine, sincere and passionate in all he holds true and dear to his heart.”
– Marilyn Jayne Owen, owner partner, editor and writer at Write It Clearly, in the UK
To discuss and arrange for Yoram to speak to your group, in person or live online:
Please use this link also to discuss Radio or TV Interviews.
You know it is a good speech when your words dive deep into the hearts of your audience, awakening feelings and insights inspired by more than words. When a speech becomes a mirror of stillness for the listeners own wisdom and passion, communication becomes transformation – one that emerges from the silence of their own inner being.